- Consists of main body, modular fitting brackets and fitting elements. The main body is manufactured with anodized aluminum body combined with rubber surface covering, 304 quality stainless steel side surface and PVC head caps.
- Designed for Van, Minivan group of vehicles to combine with Truva Side Step.
- The aluminum and PVC parts applied on the main body are all produced with the molds which are designed with the concept of interior joint lock system. By this way, all parts on the main body are completely jointed with each other without any screwing, providing strong structured step bodies with superior visibility.
- The aluminum used for the main body of the product is anodized to ensure long lasting color and durability.
- Rubber surface covering provides nonslip structure to the product.
- Fitting brackets are designed special for each vehichle. They're produced by laser-cut technology with monolithic iron providing strong and robust structure. All the fitting brackets and apparatus are galvanized against oxidation.
- Installation of the product is easy and practical. Installed on the original holes of the chassis, no need for drilling and welding on the vehicle.
- Thanks to its strong structure the product provides rear protection in addition to visibility.
- Production is made according to ISO 9001-2008 TUEV standards.
I.Disclaimer for Voyager Products
Voyager products are designed to be sold as decorative accessories, and should not be relied upon
as protection for both passengers and vehicle. The buyer assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of said products. There are limitations to the severity of impact that the products sold herein can withstand and the products are not a substitute for safe and careful driving.
II.Care & Cleaning
Although products are made with high quality raw materials which are designed to provide maximum weathering protections, they may be affected negatively by environmental conditions.By following regular care and maintenance it will ensure maximum. level of protection and good external appearance. Weekly periodic cleaning is recommended depending on the wether and environmental conditions.
Care and Cleaning Guidelines
- Rinse the product in order to remove the dirts and dusts stuck on the surface with warm water.
- Use a soft, dampened sponge or cloth to clean. Never use abrasive material like a bristle brush or scouring pad.
- The preferred cleaner is one that does not contain chlorine, such as acetone, methyl alcohol, and mineral spirits. Use neutral cleaner cleaners compounded from phosphates,alkalis such as liquid soaps and mild detergent.Do not allow cleaners to sit or soak on the product. Always test your cleaning solution on an inconspicuous area on the product before applying it to the entire surface. These can be used with warm water, bristle brushes, sponges, or clean cloths.
- Rinse the surface completely with water immediately after applying cleaners and than dry it by wiping with soft cloths to prevent streaking. Special care should be taken to remove any traces of cleaner from edges and joins.
- For anodized surfaces synthetic soft cleaning materials sigh as liquid soap are recommended. Avoid allowing aluminium to scrape against hard or sharp surfaces.Aggressive alkaline or acid cleaners must never be used on anodized aluminum surfaces.
- Never use petrolium based cleaning materials ( benzine, gasoline, thinner, etc.. ) on rubber & PVC surfaces.
- Do not use cleaners containing chloride on stainless steel. If used, rinse the surface immediately to prevent corrosion.
- Do not use a metal scraper or abrasive pad. Excessive abrasive rubbing should not be used since it could damage the surface.
- Cleaning hot, sun-heated surfaces should be avoided since possible chemical reactions will be highly accelerated and cleaning non-uniformity could occur.
III.Transportation & Handling
- The products should be delivered with their original packaging.Although the packages are prepared with high resistant raw materials handling and transportation of the products should be made in carefull.They should not be thrown quickly, bump to each other.
- The products should be submitted after the package has been opened and checked. If there is any bend,scracth or any of damage on the product damage report should be prepared with the responsible person from the trasporter company and than they should be submitted.
- The damages during handling or transportation are not covered.
Installation should be made according to installation manual.
- Control the connection apparatus after replacing them into the holes on chassis.
- The fitting brackets should be installed on the product body before starting the installation.
- The fitting brackets are galvanized so they are resistant to corrosion. Any operation such as painting,cutting or welding should not made on fitting brackets.
- After installation is completed all connection screws should be controlled as they were tightened securely.
- It is recommended to check and tighten the all the screws during each service control of the vehicle against the possibility of loosening the fastening screws for the product in time.