Stylish, superior quality roof rail can be applied to all models of vehicles.
With its perfect aerodynamic structure and superior quality provides secure and long lasting loading function to the vehicle. It adds exclusive image to the car with its unique design.
- Loading Capacity: 75-150 kg
- Package Dimensions: 14*11*182 (cm)
- Installation: Screwing
- Raw Materilas: Extruded aluminum, rubber, copolymer PVC
- Color Alternatives: Black/ Chrome Covered
- Target Vehicle Group: All Models
- Product can be applied to all group of vehicles in 4x4, Pick-Up and Vans.
- The product is combination of special main body, copolymer plastic heads,stainless steel covered ABS head covers and special gasgets. The main body of the product is produced with polished extruded aluminum pipe combined with extruded PVC lower surface.
- Special 2 phased structure of the main body provides coarse structure to the product. Adds stylish and different visibility preferred specially for the new generation vehichles.
- Installation of the product is fast and easy thanks to its special designed head moulds and special gasget system the product fits perfectly to each car
- Cross bars could be installed on the products through the original chanells on the main pipe.
- The product installed on the cars with screwing from the original holes exist on the roof. The maximum loading capacity of the car can be carried on the roof rail thanks to its strong structure.
I.Disclaimer for Voyager Products
Voyager products are designed to be sold as decorative accessories, and should not be relied upon
as protection for both passengers and vehicle. The buyer assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of said products. There are limitations to the severity of impact that the products sold herein can withstand and the products are not a substitute for safe and careful driving.
II.Care & Cleaning
Although products are made with high quality raw materials which are designed to provide maximum weathering protections, they may be affected negatively by environmental conditions. By following regular care and maintenance it will ensure maximum level of protection and good external appearance. Weekly periodic cleaning is recommended depending on the weather and environmental conditions.
Care and Cleaning Guidelines
- Rinse the product in order to remove the dirt and dusts stuck on the surface with warm water.
- Use a soft, dampened sponge or cloth to clean. Never use abrasive material like a bristle brush or scouring pad.
- The preferred cleaner is one that does not contain chlorine, such as acetone, methyl alcohol, and mineral spirits. Use neutral cleaner cleaners compounded from phosphates, alkalis such as liquid soaps and mild detergent. Do not allow cleaners to sit or soak on the product. Always test your cleaning solution on an inconspicuous area on the product before applying it to the entire surface. These can be used with warm water, bristle brushes, sponges, or clean cloths.
- Rinse the surface completely with water immediately after applying cleaners and than dry it by wiping with soft cloths to prevent streaking. Special care should be taken to remove any traces of cleaner from edges and joins.
- For aluminum surfaces synthetic soft cleaning materials sigh as liquid soap are recommended. Avoid allowing aluminum to scrape against hard or sharp surfaces. Aggressive alkaline or acid cleaners must never be used on anodized aluminum surfaces.
- Never use petrolium based cleaning materials (benzine, gasoline, thinner, etc.. ) on PVC surfaces.
- Do not use a metal scraper or abrasive pad. Excessive abrasive rubbing should not be used since it could damage the surface.
- Cleaning hot, sun-heated surfaces should be avoided since possible chemical reactions will be highly accelerated and cleaning non-uniformity could occur.
III.Transportation & Handling
- The products should be delivered with their original packaging.Although the packages are prepared with high resistant raw materials handling and transportation of the products should be made in carefull. They should not be thrown quickly, bump to each other.
- The products should be submitted after the package has been opened and checked. If there is any bend, scracth or any of damage on the product damage report should be prepared with the responsible person from the trasporter company and than they should be submitted.
- The damages during handling or transportation are not covered.
Installation should be made according to installation manual.
- The position of the gasket is written on the gasket check and use the right gasket under the right product head.
- The screwing should be made from the original holes exist on the roof.
- If the connection is made from 3 or 4 holes on the car, the screwing should be made first from the mid points , front and rear screwing should be final.
- Before tighten the screws check and set the product to the right position.