Stylish and superior quality aluminum running board designed specifically for the models in SUV,4X4,CUV,MPV ve Pick-Up group.
Its unique design gives elegant and exclusive image to the vehicle.Strong and robust structure provides perfect and long lasting step and protection function.
- Step Width: 13 cm
- Step Height: 4,6 cm
- Carrying Capacity: 200 kg
- Package Dimensions: 20x23x175/195/215 cm
- Installation: Easy and fast fitting from the original holes on chassis
- Raw Materilas: Extruded aluminum,Copolymer plastic,304 quality stainless steel.
- Standard Dimensions: 173/183/193/213 cm
- Target Vehicle Group: SUV-4x4, Passenger-MPV, Pick-Up
- Product consists of main body, modular fitting brackets and fitting elements. The main body is manufactured with anodised aluminium and combined with special copolymer mono block surface cover, 304 quality stainless steel side surface and plastic head caps.
- It is designed for SUV, 4x4 and Pick up group of vehicles.
- All aluminium and plastic parts of the main body are produced with moulds that are designed with the concept of joint lock system. This system contributes to durability of products, conducting its assembly without the use of screws and provides an elegant look of product.
- Elegant design combined with mono block surface integrated with the vehicle and provides unique visibility.
- Fitting brackets are designed especially for each vehicle and produced by laser cut technology with monolithic iron providing strong and robust structure. All fitting brackets and apparatus are galvanized against oxidation.
- Special clamp system applied on the fitting brackets which provides extra connection of the product to the vehicle and prevents step extension in time.
- Product installation is easy and practical. It's installed on the original holes of the chassis without drilling, cutting and welding on the vehicle.
- Product provides side step protection in addition to visibility and step function due to its strong structure.
- Production is made according to ISO 9001-2008 TUEV standards.
I. Disclaimer for Voyager Products
Voyager products are designed to be sold as decorative accessories, and should not be relied upon as protection for both passengers and vehicle. The buyer assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of said products. There are limitations to the severity of impact that the products sold herein can withstand and the products are not a substitute for safe and careful driving.
II.Care & Cleaning
- Although products are made with high quality raw materials which are designed to provide maximum weathering protections, they may be affected negatively by environmental conditions.By following regular care and maintenance it will ensure maximum. level of protection and good external appearance. Weekly periodic cleaning is recommended depending on the wether and environmental conditions.
- Stainless steels need to be cleaned for aesthetic considerations and to preserve corrosion resistance. Stainless steel is protected from corrosion by a thin layer of chromium oxide. Oxygen from the atmosphere combines with the chromium in the stainless steel to form this passive chromium oxide film that protects from further corrosion. Any contamination of the surface by dirt, or other materials, hinders this passivation process and traps corrosive agents, reducing corrosion protection. Thus, some form of routine cleaning is necessary to preserve the appearance and integrity of the surface.
- Stainless steels are easily cleaned by many different methods.They actually thrive with frequent cleaning, and unlike some other materials, it is impossible to "wear out" stainless steel by excessive cleaning. The effect of surface/pattern roughness, grain/pattern orientation,and designs that allow for maximum rain cleaning (exterior applications) should be considered.
- Dirt, exhaust waste, soil can consist of accumulated dust and a variety of contaminates that come from many sources, ranging from the wind to everyday use. These contaminates will vary greatly in their effect on appearance and corrosivity and ease of removal. While some may be easily removed by regular cleaning, others which result corrosivity and rusting may require waxing for effective removal.Wax-based polish. Periodical care offers maximum care and good outfit to prevent corrosion.
Care and Cleaning Guidelines
- Rinse the product in order to remove the dirts and dusts stuck on the surface with warm water.
- Use a soft, dampened sponge or cloth to clean. Never use abrasive material like a bristle brush or scouring pad.
- The preferred cleaner is one that does not contain chlorine, such as acetone, methyl alcohol, and mineral spirits. Use neutral cleaner cleaners compounded from phosphates,alkalis such as liquid soaps and mild detergent.Do not allow cleaners to sit or soak on the product. Always test your cleaning solution on an inconspicuous area on the product before applying it to the entire surface. These can be used with warm water, bristle brushes, sponges, or clean cloths.
- Rinse the surface completely with water immediately after applying cleaners and than dry it by wiping with soft cloths to prevent streaking. Special care should be taken to remove any traces of cleaner from edges and joins
- Never use petrolium based cleaning materials ( benzine, gasoline, thinner, etc.. ) on copolymer & PVC surfaces.
- Do not use cleaners containing chloride on stainless steel. If used, rinse the surface immediately to prevent corrosion.
- Do not use a metal scraper or abrasive pad. Excessive abrasive rubbing should not be used since it could damage the surface.
- Cleaning hot, sun-heated surfaces should be avoided since possible chemical reactions will be highly accelerated and cleaning non-uniformity could occur.
III. Transportation & Handling
- The products should be delivered with their original packaging.Although the packages are prepared with high resistant raw materials handling and transportation of the products should be made in carefull.They should not be thrown quickly, bump to each other.
- The products should be submitted after the package has been opened and checked. If there is any bend,scracth or any of damage on the product damage report should be prepared witht the responsible person from the trasporter company and than they should be submitted.
- The damages during handling or transportation are not covered.
Installation should be made according to installation manual.
- Control the connection apparatus after replacing them into the holes on chassis.
- The fitting brackets should be installed on the product body before starting the installation.
- The fitting brackets are galvanized so they are resistant to corrosion. Any operation such as painting,cutting or welding should not made on fitting brackets.
- After installation is completed all connection screws should be controlled as they were tightened securely.
- It is recommended to check and tighten the all the screws during each service control of the vehicle against the possibility of loosening the fastening screws for the product in time.