- Step Width: 12,3 cm
- Step Height: 7 cm
- Carrying Capacity: 150 kg
- Package Dimensions: 16x17x206/ 260 cm
- Installation: Easy and fast fitting from the original holes on chassis
- Raw Materilas: Anodized Aluminum; Copolymer Plastic; Rubber
- Similar Products: Truva, Punto
- Target Vehicle Group: Vans-Minivans;Passenger-MPV;SUV-4x4
- Product consists of main body, modular fitting brackets and fitting elements. The main body is manufactured with anodised aluminium body combined with plastic step wicks and plastic head caps.
- Robust and stylish side step designed for Van, Minivan SUV and 4x4 groups of vehicles.
- All aluminium and plastic parts of the main body are produced with moulds that are designed with the concept of joint lock system. This system contributes to durability of products, conducting its assembly without the use of screws and provides an elegant look of product.
- The aluminium used for the main body of the product is anodized to ensure long lasting colour and durability.
- Plastic step wick provides nonslip structure to the product.
- Fitting brackets are designed especially for each vehicle and produced by laser cut technology with monolithic iron providing strong and robust structure. All fitting brackets and apparatus are galvanized against oxidation.
- Product installation is easy and practical. It's installed on the original holes of the chassis without drilling and welding on the vehicle.
I. Disclaimer for Voyager Products
Voyager products are designed to be sold as decorative accessories, and should not be relied upon as protection for both passengers and vehicle. The buyer assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of said products. There are limitations to the severity of impact that the products sold herein can withstand and the products are not a substitute for safe and careful driving.
II.Care & Cleaning
Although products are made with high quality raw materials which are designed to provide maximum weathering protections, they may be affected negatively by environmental conditions.By following regular care and maintenance it will ensure maximum. level of protection and good external appearance. Weekly periodic cleaning is recommended depending on the wether and environmental conditions.
Care and Cleaning Guidelines
- Rinse the product in order to remove the dirts and dusts stuck on the surface with warm water.
- Use a soft, dampened sponge or cloth to clean. Never use abrasive material like a bristle brush or scouring pad.
- The preferred cleaner is one that does not contain chlorine, such as acetone, methyl alcohol, and mineral spirits. Use neutral cleaner cleaners compounded from phosphates,alkalis such as liquid soaps and mild detergent.Do not allow cleaners to sit or soak on the product. Always test your cleaning solution on an inconspicuous area on the product before applying it to the entire surface. These can be used with warm water, bristle brushes, sponges, or clean cloths.
- Rinse the surface completely with water immediately after applying cleaners and than dry it by wiping with soft cloths to prevent streaking. Special care should be taken to remove any traces of cleaner from edges and joins
- Never use petrolium based cleaning materials ( benzine, gasoline, thinner, etc.. ) on copolymer & plastic surfaces.
- Do not use a metal scraper or abrasive pad. Excessive abrasive rubbing should not be used since it could damage the surface.
- Cleaning hot, sun-heated surfaces should be avoided since possible chemical reactions will be highly accelerated and cleaning non-uniformity could occur.
III. Transportation & Handling
- The products should be delivered with their original packaging.Although the packages are prepared with high resistant raw materials handling and transportation of the products should be made in carefull.They should not be thrown quickly, bump to each other.
- The products should be submitted after the package has been opened and checked. If there is any bend,scracth or any of damage on the product damage report should be prepared witht the responsible person from the trasporter company and than they should be submitted.
- The damages during handling or transportation are not covered.
Installation should be made according to installation manual.
- Control the connection apparatus after replacing them into the holes on chassis.
- The fitting brackets should be installed on the product body before starting the installation.
- The fitting brackets are galvanized so they are resistant to corrosion. Any operation such as painting,cutting or welding should not made on fitting brackets.
- After installation is completed all connection screws should be controlled as they were tightened securely.
- It is recommended to check and tighten the all the screws during each service control of the vehicle against the possibility of loosening the fastening screws for the product in time.