- The product is manufactured from 304 qualtiy 70 mm specially bended stainless steel tube combined with 304 quality 60 mm. stainless steel mid seperator and stainless steel cranckase, and fitting brackets.
- It is exposed to 4 phased hand polishing process, which provides uniform brightness and a mirror effect.
- Can be applied to all SUV, 4x4 and Pick-Up group of vehicles.
- Designed specific for each model so as not to block the sight and the functions of the vehicle such as lamps, fog lamps, signals and etc…
- Contributes elegant appearance to the vehicle.
- Fitting brackets are designed special for each vehichle. They're produced by laser-cut technology with monolithic iron providing strong and robust structure. All the fitting brackets and apparatus are galvanized against oxidation.
- Installation of the product is easy and practical. Installed on the original holes of the chassis, no need for drilling and welding on the vehicle.
- Production is made according to ISO 9001-2008 TUEV standards.
I.Disclaimer for Voyager Products
Voyager products are designed to be sold as decorative accessories, and should not be relied upon
as protection for both passengers and vehicle. The buyer assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of said products. There are limitations to the severity of impact that the products sold herein can withstand and the products are not a substitute for safe and careful driving.
II.Care & Cleaning
Stainless steels need to be cleaned for aesthetic considerations and to preserve corrosion resistance. Stainless steel is protected from corrosion by a thin layer of chromium oxide. Oxygen from the atmosphere combines with the chromium in the stainless steel to form this passive chromium oxide film that protects from further corrosion. Any contamination of the surface by dirt, or other materials, hinders this passivation process and traps corrosive agents, reducing corrosion protection. Thus, some form of routine cleaning is necessary to preserve the appearance and integrity of the surface.
Stainless steels are easily cleaned by many different methods. They actually thrive with frequent cleaning, and unlike some other materials, it is impossible to "wear out" stainless steel by excessive cleaning. The effect of surface/pattern roughness, grain/pattern orientation, and designs that allow for maximum rain cleaning (exterior applications) should be considered.
Dirt, exhaust waste, soil can consist of accumulated dust and a variety of contaminates that come from many sources, ranging from the wind to everyday use. These contaminates will vary greatly in their effect on appearance and corrosivity and ease of removal. While some may be easily removed by regular cleaning, others which result corrosivity and rusting may require waxing for effective removal. Wax based polish. Periodical care offers maximum care and good outfit to prevent corrosion.
Care and Cleaning Guidelines
- Rinse the product in order to remove the dirt and dusts stuck on the surface with warm water.
- Use a soft, dampened sponge or cloth to clean. Never use abrasive material like a bristle brush or scouring pad.
- The preferred cleaner is one that does not contain chlorine, such as acetone, methyl alcohol, and mineral spirits. Use neutral cleaner cleaners compounded from phosphates, alkalis such as liquid soaps and mild detergent. Do not allow cleaners to sit or soak on the product. Always test your cleaning solution on an inconspicuous area on the product before applying it to the entire surface. These can be used with warm water, bristle brushes, sponges, or clean cloths.
- Rinse the surface completely with water immediately after applying cleaners and than dry it by wiping with soft cloths to prevent streaking. Special care should be taken to remove any traces of cleaner from edges and joins
- Do not use cleaners containing chloride on stainless steel. If used, rinse the surface immediately to prevent corrosion.
- Do not use a metal scraper or abrasive pad. Excessive abrasive rubbing should not be used since it could damage the surface.
III.Transportation & Handling
- The products should be delivered with their original packaging.Although the packages are prepared with high resistant raw materials handling and transportation of the products should be made in carefull. They should not be thrown quickly, bump to each other.
- The products should be submitted after the package has been opened and checked. If there is any bend, scracth or any of damage on the product damage report should be prepared with the responsible person from the trasporter company and than they should be submitted.
- The damages during handling or transportation are not covered.
Installation should be made according to installation manual.
- Control the connection apparatus after replacing them into the holes on chassis.
- The fitting brackets should be installed on the product body before starting the installation.
- The fitting brackets are galvanized so they are resistant to corrosion. Any operation such as painting,cutting or welding should not made on fitting brackets.
- After installation is completed all connection screws should be controlled as they were tightened securely.
- It is recommended to check and tighten the all the screws during each service control of the vehicle against the possibility of loosening the fastening screws for the product in time.