Superior quality roof rail, can be applicable to all models of vehicle.
Thanks to its perfect aerodynamic structure and special injected aluminum heads it provides secure and long lasting loading function and stylish and exclusive visibility to the car.
With injected aluminum heads it can be installed both with screwing and sticking to the vehicles which does not have original roof holes on. It is the most reliable and strong roof rail when compared with all other alternatives.
- Loading Capacity: 75-150 kg
- Package Dimensions: 9*10* Product Length cm.
- Installation: Screwing / Sticking
- Raw Materilas: Injected aluminum, extruded aluminum, PVC
- Color Alternatives: Black/ Metallic ( Platin) / Polished
- Target Vehicle Group: All
- Manufactured from polished extruded aluminum pipe, injected aluminum product heads painted to black color with electrostatic method and PVC gasket system.
- Installation of the product is fast and easy thanks to its special designed head moulds and special gasket system the product fits perfectly to each car.
- Cross bars could be installed on the products through the original channels on the main pipe.
- The product is applicable to all models of vehicles. It can be installed both with screwing and adhering.
- The product is installed on the cars with screwing from the original holes exist on the roof. The maximum loading capacity of the car can be carried on the roof rail thanks to its strong structure.
- When there is need of load carrying on the car, it is recommended to use X-Rail Load Carrier and X-Case Load Carrier Basket with aluminum roof rail.
- Injected aluminum heads have light and robust structure, provides perfect and long lasting adhering. Injected aluminum is the most reliable and strongest material could be used for the products which installed to the car with adhering. It is recommended to use glass silicone to adhere the product on the car.
I.Disclaimer for Voyager Products
Voyager products are designed to be sold as decorative accessories, and should not be relied upon
as protection for both passengers and vehicle. The buyer assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of said products. There are limitations to the severity of impact that the products sold herein can withstand and the products are not a substitute for safe and careful driving.
II.Care & Cleaning
Although products are made with high quality raw materials which are designed to provide maximum weathering protections, they may be affected negatively by environmental conditions. By following regular care and maintenance it will ensure maximum level of protection and good external appearance. Weekly periodic cleaning is recommended depending on the weather and environmental conditions.
Care and Cleaning Guidelines
- Rinse the product in order to remove the dirt and dusts stuck on the surface with warm water.
- Use a soft, dampened sponge or cloth to clean. Never use abrasive material like a bristle brush or scouring pad.
- The preferred cleaner is one that does not contain chlorine, such as acetone, methyl alcohol, and mineral spirits. Use neutral cleaner cleaners compounded from phosphates, alkalis such as liquid soaps and mild detergent. Do not allow cleaners to sit or soak on the product. Always test your cleaning solution on an inconspicuous area on the product before applying it to the entire surface. These can be used with warm water, bristle brushes, sponges, or clean cloths.
- Rinse the surface completely with water immediately after applying cleaners and than dry it by wiping with soft cloths to prevent streaking. Special care should be taken to remove any traces of cleaner from edges and joins
For anodized polished aluminum surfaces synthetic soft cleaning materials sigh as liquid soap are recommended. Avoid allowing aluminum to scrape against hard or sharp surfaces. Aggressive alkaline or acid cleaners must never be used on anodized aluminum surfaces.
Be cautious about using chemical solvents, caustic or abrasive cleaners (scouring powders, steel wool, abrasive polishes, etc.) as they may permanently scratch aluminum; painted or anodized aluminum surfaces will be permanently damaged. Test solvent first if the aluminum is painted to be sure it doesn't also remove the paint
Do not use a metal scraper or abrasive pad. Excessive abrasive rubbing should not be used since it could damage the surface.
Cleaning hot, sun-heated surfaces should be avoided since possible chemical reactions will be highly accelerated and cleaning non-uniformity could occur.
III.Transportation & Handling
- The products should be delivered with their original packaging.Although the packages are prepared with high resistant raw materials handling and transportation of the products should be made in carefull. They should not be thrown quickly, bump to each other.
- The products should be submitted after the package has been opened and checked. If there is any bend, scracth or any of damage on the product damage report should be prepared with the responsible person from the trasporter company and than they should be submitted.
- The damages during handling or transportation are not covered.
Installation should be made according to installation manual.
- The position of the gasket is written on the gasket check and use the right gasket under the right product head.
- The screwing should be made from the original holes exist on the roof.
- If the connection is made from 3 or 4 holes on the car, the screwing should be made first from the mid points , front and rear screwing should be final.
- Before tighten the screws check and set the product to the right position.
- For adhere the product on the car it is recommended to use glass silicone.
- Before adhere the product on the car put the product on the roof, sign the adhere points on the car and adhere the product from the signed points.